The Analyst, Business Insights is responsible for the regular analysis and optimization of online and offline marketing campaigns for all assigned accounts. In addition to marketing campaign, analyst will be responsible for addressing ad-hoc analysis requests utilizing data from primary and secondary data sources, you will manage and develop reports and analyses, providing actionable insights. You will assist with the analyses and monitoring of business performance and trends to drive tactical and strategic campaign and business decisions.
• Ensure proper analytics implementation of online marketing campaigns
• Interface regularly with partners and data team; proactively identify and resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, data inaccuracies
• Develop and distribute analysis and optimizations on campaigns using a defined set of KPIs.
• Assist with the creation of measurement plans based on strategic imperatives, communications objectives and media strategies.
• Determine, track and revise KPIs and engagement metrics for digital campaigns including channels such as Display, Email, Search and Social.
• On a need basis, provide support for ad-hoc data & research requests.
• Develop a basic knowledge of each client’s data sources.
• Work closely with the team to generate reporting and analysis of trends and support for optimization reporting efforts.
• Work with tools and technology required within the enterprise to provide analytics services.
• Help maintain standardization and consolidation of tools across the enterprise.
• Work independently with guidance from remote Senior Management regarding overall goals and objectives.
• Create and maintain quality documentation for all deliverables
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics, psychology or other relevant graduate degree
• One to three years of related online marketing, web analytics/, research experience
• Experience and / or education in Pharma a plus.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint high efficiency)
• Proven ability to operate effectively in an agency environment with competing priorities
• Experience coding in R / SQL / Python a plus
• Direct experience with online direct marketing or online media performance analysis.
• Experience with one or more of the following tools: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, DoubleClick, SQL
• Strong attention to detail
• Proven ability to manage deadlines and multiple/simultaneous cross-functional projects/initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment and under pressure of stringent deadlines.
• Experience with presenting data analysis.
• Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI, a plus.