Support the Client Finance team to ensure the highest quality of financial service to our clients. In collaboration with Client Finance team members, provide support of clients’ financial management, including SOWs, client billing and reporting as well as administrative and staff functions.
- Assist with maintaining internal systems, including creating and editing corporate jobs and estimates
- Assist with maintaining all Staffing-related spreadsheets, including Staff Assignments, Reporting Lines, Competitive Conflicts and Client-Required Training spreadsheets for all new hires and team transitions
- Assist with developing and monitoring actual hours/expenses vs. estimated for each assigned brand and implement adjustments.
- Assist with maintaining current client Purchase Order #s (PO#s) and investigate/resolve any issues
- Assist with master staffing grid, hours by person and remaining hours
- Assist with developing and maintaining Budget Trackers including working media budgets, expenses, fees, and aging reports; coordinate with media team to resolve discrepancies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Entry–Level position; prior financial management or media experience a plus but not required
- Basic knowledge of all online and offline media functions (Media Planning, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Programmatic Media Buying, Social, Analytics, Technology, etc.)
- Strong Excel skills
- Project management skills and time management skills
- Ability to problem solve and provide alternative solutions
- Interest/passion to work with numbers/finances