At CMI Media Group, we believe in bringing healthcare to life. Our innovative team combines data-driven technology, precise and individualized plans for our clients, and a passion for doing the right thing, every day.
The Associate Media Director is a passionate leader who has their finger on the pulse of several aspects of business. They lead by example, working in coordination with the Media Director to make sure everyone is on the same page across the agency. This innovative problem solver is a strategic thinker who can guide team members through each step of the process, from planning & development to deployment. They will provide guidance on various aspects of business, including resource planning, staff development, process improvements, and client satisfaction. Ultimately, this person is passionate about healthcare and is able to develop unique, strategic plans that are aligned with client business.
- In-depth knowledge of Pharma & patient marketing
- Experience in Pharma media planning across all channels (online and offline), in addition to an awareness of emerging trends and platforms
- Able to communicate with various teams and work cross-functionally, and to provide supervision and support where necessary
- 4-year Business Degree—or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of media planning experience, including 3 or more in a supervisory or account management role
Our media planning & strategy team is one of the largest in the industry. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the most innovative media opportunities in healthcare and pharma today. We understand the importance of dedication not just to our clients but to our employees, and we make it a point to assist team members in personal development and career growth. Each member of the CMI Media Group team is empowered to express their ideas and to play a part in the overall team culture and dynamic.