The Manager, Digital Marketing Analytics is responsible for managing the proper measurement, reporting, analysis and optimization of online and offline marketing campaigns for all assigned accounts. You will work cross-functionally and cross-organizationally to ensure reporting quality and consistency. The Digital Marketing Analytics Manager will also be responsible for the maintenance and enforcement of department SOPs/protocols directly relating to their job responsibilities. Incumbent will supervise Analysts and Senior Analysts, and be accountable for achieving staff billable goals.
- Oversee and manage the Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics, in the development and execution of measurement/analysis plans on behalf of clients
- Responsible for supervising regular campaign performance analysis and optimization recommendations
- Investigate, present, develop, and act as team point person for group account assignments
- Develop and track client estimates
- Manage time spent against multiple projects, ensuring deadlines are maintained and met
- Oversee staff’s proper analysis of advertising campaigns
- Oversee the delivery of strategic analyses that are easily understood by clients
- Oversee monthly campaign performance reports and optimization recommendations to planning teams
- Interface regularly with partners; resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies
- Provide recommendations to streamline processes, eliminating inefficiencies and improving results across the department.
- Provide data/research support to client/planning teams
- Develop a thorough knowledge of each client’s data sources
- Work closely with the Director to generate reporting and analysis of trends and support for optimization efforts
- Work independently with guidance from remote Senior Management regarding overall goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics, psychology or other relevant graduate degree
- Three to five years of related online marketing, web analytics/, research experience
- One to five years experience in a supervisory role.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Ability to drive consistently high-quality work under tight timeframes
- Ability to effectively communicate results in a concise manner
- Experience and / or education in Pharma a plus.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint high efficiency)
- Knowledge of: SQL and other database technologies, Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, WebTrends, Microsoft Office.
- Direct experience with online direct marketing or online media performance analysis.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI, a plus.