Step into healthcare’s most innovative spaces with us. We welcome new ideas and capabilities. This is an atmosphere of progress. If you have an appetite for making an impact, we will fill your days with equal parts challenge and encouragement. Find your opportunity. Realize your professional possibilities with us.
About the Role
The Manager, People and Culture at CMI Media Group and Compas reports to the Director, People and Culture and manages several human resources activities including employee relations, performance management, employee engagement throughout the employee lifecycle. They will advise leadership in all human resources practices, provide insights and partner to build action plans to increase productivity and positive culture. The Manager, People and Culture will work with employees and leadership to develop a culture of responsibility and embed an inclusive, respectful and collaborative culture across the teams they impact.
- Support employee relations issues, performance management issues including development plans, performance plans, and terminations while maintaining equity and respect.
- Develop strategic plans that focus on continuous improvement of positive employee experience, recognition, employee relations and performance management; improve employee retention.
- Participate in the development and facilitation of performance management, development, inclusion and diversity, and other programs for all employees who are supervising others. Lead leadership, legal issues and policy training for all employees.
- Increase impact of talent management programs and employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle by partnering to create action plans supported by data including: staffing, performance, engagement, and inclusion, equity and diversity.
- 7+ years HR experience in a generalist or HR partner function; PHR, SHRM-CP certification
- Application and practical use of HR laws, employer compliance and best practices
- Previous employee relations and talent management experience including reporting, data management, and documentation
- Manage partners and build trusted relationships
Our employees do their best work when they have the best support in place. This means surrounding our team members with a deep matrix of benefits from industry-leading carriers.
- Paid Family/Medical Leave
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Medical and Mental Health Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Holidays and PTO