At CMI Media Group, we believe in bringing healthcare to life. Our innovative team combines data-driven technology, precise and individualized plans for our clients, and a passion for doing the right thing every day.
Our Media Planners are responsible for creating and implement campaigns across multiple platforms. They develop consistent, quality media plans, and work within a budget, meeting deadlines and providing strategic recommendations for clients that exceed their expectations. Media Planners will be in direct contact with clients and should maintain strong relationships with them to ensure success.
- 3+ years of media planning experience (digital experience is a plus)
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Excel (experience with several Media Planning & Research tools, a plus)
- Strong project management, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- 4-year business degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in media planning and buying in an agency setting
Our media planning & strategy team is one of the largest in the industry. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the most innovative media opportunities in healthcare and pharma today. We understand the importance of dedication not just to our clients but to our employees, and we make it a point to assist team members in personal development and career growth. Each member of the CMI Media Group team is empowered to express their ideas and to play a part in the overall team culture and dynamic.