At CMI Media Group, we believe in bringing healthcare to life. Our innovative team combines data-driven technology, precise and individualized plans for our clients, and a passion for doing the right thing every day.
As a Media Supervisor, you’ll get your feet wet directly implementing client strategies. This role combines several dynamic tasks, from developing staff to managing budgets and deadlines, ensuring overall client satisfaction. The Media Supervisor is a go-to contact for clients, maintaining a strong relationship with them guiding clients toward success with strategic and tactical moves. They will be in charge of ensuring goals are met internally and externally and will work hand in hand with the VP of Media Operations to ensure billing is accurate and timely.
- Develop and present comprehensive media plans utilizing journal and non-journal formats
- Identify, sell, and execute new media communication opportunities, acting as the point person on group assignments
- Prepare and present agency capabilities, (Product Manager Orientation, Media Plans, and New Media Presentations) internally and externally
- Oversee the development, timing, and accuracy of deliverables, and ensure all customer expectations are met or exceeded, within the initial estimate
- Manage account service plans for the group, monitoring actual revenue/hours against estimates communicate to the client when changes are necessary
- 4-year business degree or equivalent experience (Master’s degree preferred)
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in an agency setting, preferably in the healthcare or other regulated industry categories (remote management experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of multichannel media planning and strategy tactics (experience in digital preferred)
- Prior experience utilizing MS Office to create and manage spreadsheets, word processing, presentation graphics, communications, e-mail, internet, and filing archiving software
- Experience in managing client relationships and expectations
Our media planning & strategy team is one of the largest in the industry. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the most innovative media opportunities in healthcare and pharma today. We understand the importance of dedication not just to our clients but to our employees, and we make it a point to assist team members in personal development and career growth. Each member of the CMI Media Group team is empowered to express their ideas and to play a part in the overall team culture and dynamic.