CMI Media Group is hiring a Talent Sourcer (Associate Talent Acquisition Partner) to make an impact on the continued growth of our agency. You will source passive candidates and promote a pipeline of qualified diverse talent for CMI Media Group and Compas in creative and innovative ways. You will reduce the time it takes to fill roles while striving to improve the satisfaction of candidates, recruiters and hiring managers. Your role is in partnering with our Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers in scaling the agency at speed while making sure that we provide talent that accomplish our growth, our mission, and our vision.
You will work directly with Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers to source, screen and submit quality candidates that add to our culture and talent pipeline. Our sourcing function serves a role of fulfilling our inclusion & diversity vision to provide opportunity by engaging talent from communities that are underrepresented and underserved. You will also build partnerships with organizations to develop our candidate pipelines, including universities, industry networks, and more. You will get to use your passion for connecting people to fulfilling career opportunities.
- Focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, employment eligibility, salary range, relocation needs, and basic qualifications
- Understand open roles, position specifications, and search requirements across assigned business areas
- School, Industry, Career Fair and other talent sourcing event planning, attendance, and representation as a Talent Sourcer for CMI Media Group and Compas
- Source, engage, and nurture passive talent through multiple tools including LinkedIn, Boolean Searches, industry sourcing tools, social media, and alternative search techniques to identify qualified candidates
- Research new sourcing techniques and channels and measure effectiveness
- Build a network of potential candidates through market research and ongoing relationship management
- Conduct in-depth interviews with candidates and demonstrate the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through an understanding of their business and clients, and keep candidates informed throughout the sourcing and screening stages of the hiring process
- Recommend and guide improvements that impact local talent pipeline areas
- You will be successful in this role by meeting candidate submission benchmarks, forecasting and tracking against metrics, and prioritizing quality over quantity in your candidate submissions.
- You will advocate for equity and inclusion in the hiring process and ensure all candidate pipelines are representative of the talent market and all candidates searches meet our diversity hiring best practices.
- You will be ensuring top-notch candidate experience by understanding company values and mission, open roles, and candidate skill sets, following up and communicating frequently with both candidate and hiring managers on candidate workflow status, and making quality candidate submissions that support the agency’s hiring needs.
The ideal candidate will have a BS degree and/or 1 to 3+ years of recruiting/sourcing/search firm experience with the ability to engage passive candidates for networking, generating referrals and finding additional leads.