Associate Analyst, Client Finance
Client Finance · Cherry Hill, NJ · King of Prussia, PA · New York, NY · Parsippany, NJ · Philadelphia, PA
Support the Client Finance team to ensure the highest quality of financial service to our clients. In collaboration with Client Finance team members, provide support of clients’ financial management, including SOWs, client billing and reporting as well as administrative and staff functions.
- Assist with maintaining internal systems, including creating and editing corporate jobs and estimates
- Assist with maintaining all Staffing-related spreadsheets, including Staff Assignments, Reporting Lines, Competitive Conflicts and Client-Required Training spreadsheets for all new hires and team transitions
- Assist with developing and monitoring actual hours/expenses vs. estimated for each assigned brand and implement adjustments.
- Assist with maintaining current client Purchase Order #s (PO#s) and investigate/resolve any issues
- Assist with master staffing grid, hours by person and remaining hours
- Assist with developing and maintaining Budget Trackers including working media budgets, expenses, fees, and aging reports; coordinate with media team to resolve discrepancies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Entry-Level position; prior financial management or media experience a plus but not required
- Basic knowledge of all online and offline media functions (Media Planning, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Programmatic Media Buying, Social, Analytics, Technology, etc.)
- Strong Excel skills
- Project management skills and time management skills
- Ability to problem solve and provide alternative solutions
- Interest/passion to work with numbers/finances
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings