Associate Analyst, Data Analytics
Analytics · Cherry Hill, NJ · King of Prussia, PA · New York, NY · Parsippany, NJ · Philadelphia, PA
CMI Media Group has a passion for innovation in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. We use that passion to help leading organizations that are dedicated to improving the health of our society achieve their business goals by creating experiences that inform, educate, and stimulate behaviors that improve the quality of life.
The Associate Analyst, Data Analytics plays a vital role in achieving these business goals by ensuring proper analytical implementation of pharmaceutical marketing campaigns.
All Associate Analysts will have the opportunity to go through a training program focused on data analytics alongside other newly hired associate analysts. This training curriculum will introduce you to the key concepts of digital advertising, CMI/Compas’ tools and processes, data visualization programs, campaign analysis.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure proper analytics implementation of marketing campaigns
- Day-to-day reporting operations of marketing campaigns
- Generate campaign performance reports for assigned campaigns
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies and data inaccuracies
- Track incoming and outcoming data transfers, following established data security protocols
- Utilize data visualization tools to analyze and compare multiple data sets
- Maintain recognized folder architecture system for all data exchanges for the client
- Export differing datasets from proprietary database tools and apply as needed
- 4-year business degree or equivalent in experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in data analysis, marketing, or a related field preferred
- Programming experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Exposure to Tableau, Google Analytics, Adobe and like tools preferred
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings