Associate Analyst, Programmatic Media Buying
Programmatic · Cherry Hill, NJ · Chicago, IL · Costa Mesa, California · King of Prussia, PA · New York, NY · Parsippany, NJ · Philadelphia, PA
Associate Analyst, Programmatic Media Buying
CMI Media Group is looking to bring on some bright new stars to help shape the future of healthcare media buying. Programmatic is the method of digital media buying via platforms and automation. This results in the creation and management of efficient and innovative digital ad campaigns. Programmatic media buying continues to grow every year and is often regarded as the future of digital media.
CMI Media Group helps brands reach patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals with the right message to assist them along their journey at the right time. Are you data driven? Do you like geeking out on innovation and emerging media? Come join our team!
As an integral member of the Programmatic Media Buying team, you will be responsible for day to day management of assigned Programmatic campaigns, including campaign creation, QA, optimization, reporting, and management. You will be working alongside SEM & Emerging Media, Media, Analytics, and other account teams to ensure campaigns are fully integrated. The person in this role will also assist senior team members with supplier partner interaction, competitive analysis, and digital media planning for client campaigns.
• Build expertise in leading Programmatic ad platforms (DSPs) such as AdMission and The Trade Desk, while utilizing platforms to manage Programmatic campaigns
• Tenaciously monitor Programmatic campaigns including Display, Video, and emerging formats by running diagnostic reports, identifying red flags and/or opportunities, and making optimization changes that improve campaign delivery, reach, and engagement.
• Launch, manage, and optimize Programmatic campaigns. Assist in the development of bidding strategies and creation of tactics in buying platforms such as AdMission, The Trade Desk, and others
• Manage campaigns by ensuring budgets are pacing effectively and tactics are being optimized towards relevant objectives and KPIs. Proactively troubleshoot and escalate technical issues.
• Partner with Business Insights in the completion of monthly performance reports. Analyze performance data, identify best performing tactics, and propose and implement improvements to campaigns
• Stay abreast of new tools, ad formats, trends and best practices in digital media through research and/or industry events and conferences
• Regularly coordinate with publishers and with data partners to implement, troubleshoot and optimize Programmatic deals to help secure access to high quality media inventory and audience segments
• Create, format and update Med Legal submission documents for assigned accounts
• Develop technical skills in the utilization of relevant digital ad technology platforms, including DSPs, audience data partners, DMPs and Brand Safety tools
Education, Certifications, Specialized Training:
• Ability to multitask
• Detail oriented
• Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel, basic knowledge of pivot tables and V-Lookups
• Knowledge of DSPs such as The Trade Desk, Google DV360, MediaMath, or Xandr a plus.
• Knowledge of Web Analytics software, such as Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics and bid management tools like Google Search Ads 360 (Doubleclick) a plus
• Healthcare/Pharmaceutical background a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, business or any quantitative or analytical related fields
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings