Director, Audience & Investment Planning
Growth & Innovation · Cherry Hill, NJ · Chicago, IL · King of Prussia, PA · New York, NY · Parsippany, NJ · Philadelphia, PA
DescriptionThe Director, Audience & Investment Planning will help CMI Media Group evolve is expertise in the areas of audience analysis, media mix modeling and measurement. The ideal candidate should be able to combine data expertise with a deep understanding of our clients and their customers to make and facilitate the best marketing decisions. Working across assigned clients, this individual will work alongside planning teams to help define audience and investment strategies.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to provide consultative recommendations to counterparts across departments for assigned clients
- Audience first approach, with the ability to utilize data and technology to understand target audiences and potential engagement opportunities
- Deep experience in MMM and attribution modelling for industries such as e-commerce, retail, insurance and/or other direct to consumer industries
- Lead the development and approach to creating sales funnels, aligning projections, KPIs and measurement plans to consumer journeys
- Willingness to dive into data to uncover opportunities and insights
- Ability to lead the development of consumer profiles and journey mapping using 1st, 2nd, 3rd party data and custom market research
- Interest in emerging technology and how it can be applied to the health and wellness industry
- Develop actionable audience segmentation approach and strategies
- Build audience targeting strategies based on campaign goals, run audience insight analysis, collaborate with data partners to create custom audiences, and establish a connection with media partners to configure, test, and validate destination across all channels.
- Work alongside counterparts to develop media mix modeling approach for DTC and OTC marketing efforts
- 8+ years’ of experience in analysis role demonstrating hands-on ability to deliver insights and models that have directly led to improved business performance
- Bachelor’s degree required (Computer Science, Engineering, Digital Media, Math or Equivalent; Master’s degree preferred
- Experience working with all employees levels and demonstrated ability to influence business to change based on insights by effective communications and stakeholder management
- Demonstrate relevant business experience and bottom-line impact: profits, revenues, or customer numbers.
- A consumer focused marketer with experience e-commerce and multi-channel marketing analytics
- Hands-on experience and skills in using a industry recognized analytical tool such as SAS, R, or similar, and the relevant components/packages for predictive analytics
- Action-oriented and decisive with proven strategic marketing and management skills
- Effective communicator both verbal and written; excellent presentation skills
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings