Intern, Public Relations
Strategic Marketing & Corporate Communications · Cherry Hill, NJ · King of Prussia, PA · Philadelphia, PA
We are a Media Agency headquarted in King of Prussia that specializes in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry. Currently, our in-house PR/corporate communications department is seeking an intern with strong writing and communications skills who is organized, able to juggle a few projects at once, and is excited about a career in communications.
Intern will work directly with the department’s SVP and associate, who together manage all aspects of the company’s PR, corporate communications and social media strategy.
- Write and distribute interoffice communication in support of team goals
- Manage Insider Scoop log
- Create, schedule and monitor social mediaposts
- Support competitive analysis, including research and report development
- Supportvirtual meetings and events
- Research and communications strategy and tactics related to company culture, DE&I, and other internal initiatives
- PR Writing
- Monitor for and maintain database of press articles and other PR results
- Assist in creating proactive pitches to reporters
- Project manage thought leadership development process, including maintaining database of documents in development and distribution of completed documents
- Project manage logistics related to speaking opportunities and thought leadership coverage
- Maintainunderstanding of topic areas covered and identify opportunities for topics that could be covered
College junior or senior in a communications major preferred. Strong creative writing and business writing skills. Excellent written grammar, proofing/editing skills.
- Familiar with most social media tools including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Strong in professional writing, including creative writing and proofing/editing
- Project management skills
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings