Manager, People & Culture (HR Business Partner)
People Team · Cherry Hill, NJ · King of Prussia, PA · New York, NY · Parsippany, NJ · Philadelphia, PA
Step into healthcare's most innovative spaces with us. We welcome new ideas and capabilities. This is an atmosphere of progress. If you have an appetite for making an impact, we will fill your days with equal parts challenge and encouragement. Find your opportunity. Realize your professional possibilities with us.
About the Role
The Manager, People and Culture at CMI Media Group and Compas reports to the Director, People and Culture and manages several human resources activities including employee relations, performance management, employee engagement throughout the employee lifecycle. They will advise leadership in all human resources practices, provide insights and partner to build action plans to increase productivity and positive culture. The Manager, People and Culture will work with employees and leadership to develop a culture of responsibility and embed an inclusive, respectful and collaborative culture across the teams they impact.
- Support employee relations issues, performance management issues including development plans, performance plans, and terminations while maintaining equity and respect.
- Develop strategic plans that focus on continuous improvement of positive employee experience, recognition, employee relations and performance management; improve employee retention.
- Participate in the development and facilitation of performance management, development, inclusion and diversity, and other programs for all employees who are supervising others. Lead leadership, legal issues and policy training for all employees.
- Increase impact of talent management programs and employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle by partnering to create action plans supported by data including: staffing, performance, engagement, and inclusion, equity and diversity.
- 7+ years HR experience in a generalist or HR partner function; PHR, SHRM-CP certification
- Application and practical use of HR laws, employer compliance and best practices
- Previous employee relations and talent management experience including reporting, data management, and documentation
- Manage partners and build trusted relationships
Our employees do their best work when they have the best support in place. This means surrounding our team members with a deep matrix of benefits from industry-leading carriers.
- Paid Family/Medical Leave
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Medical and Mental Health Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Holidays and PTO
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings