Senior Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics
Business Insights · Cherry Hill, NJ · King of Prussia, PA · Parsippany, NJ · Philadelphia, PA
DescriptionThe Senior Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics is responsible for the independent analysis and optimization of online and offline marketing campaigns for all assigned accounts, along with ad-hoc requests. You will be responsible for the creation of strategic measurement plans, leadership of the business trends and performance, providing recommendations to enhance both tactical and strategic campaign and business outcomes. The Senior Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics will also be responsible for the maintenance and enforcement of department SOPs/protocols directly relating to their job responsibilities. Some supervisory duties may be required.
- Responsible for providing regular campaign analysis and optimizations using a defined set of KPIs for all assigned accounts
- Understand and be able to explain to others the intricacies of specific markets and or targets.
- Independently generate monthly campaign performance analyses and optimization recommendations to planning teams
- Collaborate with data analytics team to ensure data is being collected from both client and suppliers for objectives and KPI’s
- Build measurement plans based on strategic imperatives, communications objectives and media strategies
- Provide data/research support to client/planning teams
- Develop a thorough knowledge of each client's data sources
- Work closely with your manager to generate reporting and analysis of trends and support for optimization efforts
- Proactively identify and interpret key drivers behind marketing and media performance, and deliver insights to channel owners to optimize efficiency of spend and performance of media as aligned with business goals
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics, psychology or other relevant graduate degree
- Three to five years of related online marketing, web analytics/, research experience
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Experience and / or education in Pharma a plus.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint high efficiency)
- Knowledge of: Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, WebTrends, Microsoft Office.
- Experience coding in R / SQL / Python a plus
- Direct experience with online direct marketing or online media performance analysis.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI, a plus.
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings