Senior Digital Ad Operations Specialist
Digital Ad Operations · Cherry Hill, NJ · Chicago, IL · King of Prussia, PA · Parsippany, NJ · Philadelphia, PA
DescriptionThe Senior Digital Ad Operations Specialist will participate in the execution, management, troubleshooting, and optimization of digital marketing campaigns aimed at both branding and response objectives. This position is responsible for properly setting up all components of a campaign, maintaining a thorough QA process, and helping to create and maintain best practices.
- Manage the trafficking, testing, implementation and QA of ad campaigns and pixel tags as needed
- Test digital creative ads to ensure proper adserving implementation
- Correctly traffic ad tags to vendors in a timely manner
- Provide status of campaign implementation to the media planning team within 3 days of launch, including screen shots, and actions taken if implementation issues occur
- Regularly monitor and QA all live campaigns for proper serving, click through action, and conversion events. Identify potential issues and communication recommendations
- Create floodlight tags in Doubleclick and send to appropriate contact, and conduct QA
- Create click trackers in DoubleClick, where appropriate, and send to appropriate contact and conduct QA
- Assist the larger IQRx team in the continued education of ad serving and related technologies (i.e. Ad Blocking, Ad Verification, Programmatic, etc.)
- Interface regularly with partners; resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, trafficking requirements
- Manage site analytic look up tables and the implementation of site analytic event tag URL extensions
- Troubleshoot internal and external ad server system issues
- Coordinate with client data feeds, as necessary
- Coordinate all tagging and integration efforts with third parties such as Programmatic Engines, ad verification partners and survey vendors
- Documentation of protocols associated with client terms
- Assist in the development of and maintenance of Ad Serving SOPs
- Assist in oversight and training of associate ad operations specialists
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in business management, computer sciences, data management, or another related major)
- 3+ years of experience working in a fast paced environment
- 3 years of experience in digital banner and search marketing
- 3+ years of experience using DoubleClick, Atlas, WebTrends, Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.
- Must be proficient in ad server targeting methods
- Must be able to demonstrate technical expertise
- Excellent multitasking abilities and the ability to prioritize well in a fast paced environment.
- This position involves a strong understanding of the complexities of ad trafficking.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with different online advertising pricing structures (CPC, CPM, CPA, etc.)
- Comfortable working with vendors, clients, and other outside parties
- Strong detail orientation
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to manage projects autonomously
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings