Senior Vice President, Customer Insights and Analytics
Analytics · King of Prussia, PA · New York, NY · Philadelphia, PA
Senior Vice President, Customer Insights and Analytics, will be accountable for development and implementation of next generation reports/tools/processes that provide clients valuable insights in the planning of media spend by channel and ongoing optimization. The role will also be responsible for strategic oversight of the business insight deliverables and work cross functionally/organizationally to ensure clients receive a seamless best in class deliverable efficiently, cost effectively with speed and accuracy.
- Drive CMI Media Group's vision to provide actionable analytics to clients across multiple online and offline channels
- Achieve and maintain outstanding customer service and ensure customer retention.
- Ongoing evaluation of current CIA deliverables and providing best in class reporting that addresses client business questions and ongoing optimization of media plans.
- Develop process that integrates HCP and Consumer level campaign performance that results in optimal media spend across both HCP and consumers.
- Work in conjunction with the teams to identify planning and measurement enhancement that utilize the databases in identifying patient audience and integrate with HCP audience in development overall media campaign.
- Partner with advanced analytics team in creation of new consumer tools that bring forth innovative consumer solutions for planning and measurement.
- Responsible for strategic oversight of measurement, campaign performance analysis and optimization recommendations for all assigned accounts
- Serve as the point of escalation for most internal requests from the media and brand teams when necessary
- Participate in the exploration and understanding of new measurement and analysis methodologies
- Participate in new business development activities as needed.
- Lead and help grow new capabilities from an analytics / measurement perspective
- Oversee the delivery of client deliverables and ensure that they are easily understood by clients
- Develop and foster client relationships, especially within client’s analytic departments
- Ensure effective communication across an interdisciplinary team (Planning, Buying, Supplier
partners, Agency, product development etc.) occurs and work with teams to resolve issues
- Work independently with guidance from EVP – CIA regarding overall goals and objectives
- Lead, motivate and mentor Business Insights team (VP, Directors)
- Establish and track both corporate goals in collaboration with the other pillars within the analytics organization
- Establish and track personal development goals for each employee
- BA/BS required
- MBA/other graduate degree preferred
- 10+ years in related marketing, analytics, data experience
- 5+ years working experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Enough technical capabilities to be able to guide the team methodologically, come up with direction for tools, and be able to service or identify partnerships around growth
- Highly skilled in manipulating data sets and creating visualizations on key platforms
- Analytics experience within an integrated and digital communications and/or media agency background preferred.
- Experience leading, teaching, and integrating a diverse team.
- Very strong interpersonal skills, can collaborate across many functions and build bridges of trust and mutual respect
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and manage a heavy workload
- Open to travel as needed
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings