CMI Media Group is looking to bring on some bright new stars to help shape the future of healthcare media buying. We help brands reach patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals with the right message to assist them along their journey at the right time. Are you data driven? Do you like automation and emerging media? Come join our team!
As the Supervisor, Programmatic Media Buying, you will be the day to day account lead on assigned Programmatic Media Buying accounts. You will work closely with your assigned team of Analysts as well as SEM, Media, Ad Ops, Social, Analytics, and other account teams to ensure campaigns are fully integrated and client goals are met and exceeded.
- Oversee the development of Programmatic strategies and analysis for assigned clients
- Work closely with the team to ensure campaigns are meeting or exceeding delivery and performance goals
- In partnership with team lead, spearhead innovative Display, Video, Connected TV, and Audio media proposals which achieve client objectives and drive campaign performance
- Lead client strategy and reporting calls
- Build, maintain and grow client, Programmatic vendor, and partner agency relationships
- Manage workflow of junior team members to ensure client deliverables meet deadlines
- Develop a deep understanding of the pharmaceutical market and how Programmatic plays a role in achieving brand goals
- Work with department leads to build out, improve, and evolve Programmatic processes, capabilities and deliverables
- Analyze data in order to make optimization recommendations to be implemented by junior team members
- Work closely with partner agencies to align on strategy and optimizations
- Mentor and teach junior team members best practices to Programmatic media buying
- Ability to manage campaign pacing and optimization when needed, using DSPs such as Trade Desk, PulsePoint, AdMission (internal tool), and others
- Analyze performance data and implement optimizations to increase ROI of campaigns
- Partner with analytics and media teams to develop KPIs and measurement plans
- Stay abreast of new Programmatic platforms, trends and best practices through research and/or industry events and conferences
- Actively contribute to thought leadership pieces addressing updates that could impact CMI and our clients
- Identify opportunities for Programmatic, Media, Ad Ops, SEM, SEO and Social Media integration and/or collaboration
- Drive improvements to CMI’s technology stack and to the operational effectiveness of the entire Programmatic team
- Lead development and onboarding for new hires and direct reports.
- 4+ years experience managing Programmatic campaigns with a Demand Side Platform, or equivalent experience with a Supply-Side Platform.
- Strong digital media background and project management skills
- Trade Desk, DV360, or other DSP certification a plus
- Video, Connected TV, or Audio experience a plus
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Solid knowledge of Programmatic buying platforms such as the Trade Desk, Google DV360, or others
- Experience in the healthcare vertical a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, business or any quantitative or analytical related fields
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Strong presentation, coaching / mentoring, and communication skills
- Ability to make recommendations of statistically significant data sets
- Utilizes industry knowledge and experience
- Strong business and leadership skills
- Passion for working in a fast-growing healthcare media agency
Programmatic · Cherry Hill, NJ · Chicago, IL · Costa Mesa, California · King of Prussia, PA · New York, NY · Parsippany, NJ · Philadelphia, PA
ALL FOR GOOD
ALL FOR GOOD
ALL FOR GOOD
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI Media Group was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it's what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than "all". We believe in "all for good."
CMI Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates.