Compensation and Benefits Manager
This position is the organization’s subject matter expert responsible for developing, evolving, and managing all aspects of the company’s benefits and compensation programs. This role is a combination of both strategy as well as hands on administration and a key member of the People Operations Team that is responsible for delivering benefits and compensation, support to the business.
Primary Accountabilities across benefits & compensation:
- Responsible for the effective administration of benefits plans and programs for employees, including medical, dental, vision and disability plans, life insurance, 401k, EAP and others.
- Creates engaging and effective benefits communications to be distributed to employees and applicable dependents. This includes leading the annual open enrollment process as well as year-round efforts targeted at wellness and total rewards education
- Interprets benefits policies and serves as point of contact for employee/manager questions regarding benefits
- Ensure full compliance across all plans with applicable federal, state, and local regulations concerning employer-sponsored benefits.
- Partner with the People Operations team to establish the annual benefit strategy and plan designs, ensuring programs are competitive, cost effective and will attract and retain talent.
- Own the relationships with our brokers, carriers, and auditors counsel to ensure service standards are met.
- Management and administration of compensation programs. Develop and maintain compensation structures within the business including creation of a salary ranges, job evaluation principles and aligns to our corporate culture.
- Participate in compensation and benefit surveys, conduct benchmarking and market research to design benefits and compensation strategies that are aligned to attracting and retaining talent and ensuring the competitiveness of these programs
- Work with the People Operations VP and People leaders to define and support a consistent compensation philosophy as it relates to structure, merit and bonus budgeting and processes and recognition programs.
- Supports the annual compensation processes and tools, including merit programs, internal equity review and bonus structures.
- Partners with Talent Management Director on the annual performance review process to ensure alignment to the organization's pay for performance philosophy.
- Work with HRIS and People Analytics teams to audit and maintain compensation related data (e.g., job code) in HR systems.
- 3+ years of experience designing and managing compensation, equity, and benefits programs
- Experience administering Total Rewards for a growing organization
- Experience designing multi-state compensation and benefits programs
- Experience with administration of stock options and incentive compensation
- Understanding of competitive compensation practices, job evaluation methodologies, and designing compensation structures
- Extensive knowledge of Employee Benefits and applicable laws
- Experience presenting to executives and partnering with them organizational
- Strong proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel (complex formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, charts, and other advanced functions)
People Team · Cherry Hill, NJ · King of Prussia, PA · New York, NY · Parsippany, NJ · Philadelphia, PA
ALL FOR GOOD
ALL FOR GOOD
ALL FOR GOOD
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI Media Group was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it's what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than "all". We believe in "all for good."
CMI Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates.