Associate Director, Digital Marketing Analytics
Business Insights · Cary, North Carolina · Cherry Hill, NJ · New York, NY · Parsippany, NJ · Philadelphia, PA
DescriptionThe Associate Director, Business Analytics is responsible for the strategic oversight and development of measurement, analysis & optimization recommendations of online and offline marketing campaigns for assigned accounts. They will work to develop and grow new client deliverables, explore new technologies / methodologies and bring thought leadership both internally and externally. The Associate Director will also be responsible for the creation, maintenance and enforcement of department SOPs/protocols directly relating to departmental objectives. They may supervise Analysts and Senior Analysts and/or Supervisors, and be accountable for achieving staff billable goals and customer satisfaction.
- Manage time spent against multiple projects, ensuring deadlines are maintained and met
- Oversee the delivery of client deliverables and ensure that they are easily understood by clients
- Build and Maintain Vendor Relationships
- Ensure effective communication across an interdisciplinary teams, suppliers, and clients and work with teams to resolve issues as necessary
- Mentor team on building and maintaining measurement plans based on strategic imperatives, communications objectives and media strategies
- Provide data/research support to client/planning teams
- Maintaining general knowledge of campaign performance across clients
- Work closely with the Manager / Director to generate reporting and analysis of trends and insights for internal and external dissemination
- Work independently with guidance from remote Senior Management regarding overall goals and objectives
- Assist in ensuring products created align to standards
- Responsible for Corporate POVs (Privacy and Measurement, e.g.)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics, psychology or other relevant graduate degree
- 7+ years of related online marketing, web analytics/, research experience
- Three to five years experience in a supervisory role.
- Ability to drive consistently high-quality work under tight timeframes
- Experience and / or education in Pharma a plus.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint high efficiency)
- Knowledge of: SQL and other database technologies, Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, WebTrends, Microsoft Office.
- Direct experience with online direct marketing or online media performance analysis.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI, a plus.
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings