Senior Analyst, Paid Social
Social Media · Cherry Hill, NJ · King of Prussia, PA · New York, NY · Philadelphia, PA
Do you thrive off of the energy of being part of a passionate team? Are you looking to grow your career with an organization that truly believes in the power of social and teamwork? As a Senior Analyst, Paid Social, you will be the day to day manager of social media efforts for a client’s brands. Responsibilities include executing social media strategies, social listening, paid social advertising, reporting, and analysis. You will work alongside partner agencies and internal teams to ensure social efforts are completely integrated with your client’s marketing efforts.
The ideal team member will be able to:
- Develop and execute social media strategies for client’s brands
- Use existing/strong experience in paid social to activate programs across networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Showcase a deep understanding of the client’s brands and disease states, and determine how social media can provide a benefit to their audiences (HCP and DTC)
- Work alongside analytics team to determine measurement plans
- Run status meetings, both internally, externally and with partner agencies as needed
- Leverage and manage social listening tools/projects to develop strategies and analyze competition and audience segments; comfortable with co-presenting analysis to clients
- Own content calendar, outlining promotional efforts across all social channels
- Work alongside Supervisors and Directors to educate clients and legal teams on social media
- Stay up to date on the use of social media in the pharmaceutical space, specifically keeping a pulse on FDA regulations and processes
- Help lead thought leadership efforts related to social media on behalf of CMI
- Work alongside client’s creative and PR agencies to adjust messaging based on social analysis
- Utilize social analytics tools to analyze content promotion efforts and adjust strategies as needed
- Lead the legal review and submission process for social media efforts
- Ensure your team QAs and launches ads with no errors
- Create new and innovative ways for clients to engage brands through social media
- Continuously research the evolving social media space, staying on top of trends, new networks and shifts in consumer behavior
- 4+ years of experience in paid social, media, or marketing agency
- Experience with paid social media efforts across major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Understanding of Social Listening tools and data mining
- Agency and/or Healthcare/Pharmaceutical or regulated industry background preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, business or any quantitative or analytical related field
- A good sense of humor, team player, and an all-around kind person is a big plus!
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings