Supervisor, Paid Social
Social Media · Cherry Hill, NJ · Chicago, IL · King of Prussia, PA · New York, NY · Parsippany, NJ · Philadelphia, PA
At CMI Media Group, we are looking for a Supervisor, Paid Social who can help our clients utilize paid social to connect with patients, caregivers and doctors. In this role, you’ll help brands develop and execute social media strategies across major networks, as well as leverage social listening tools for planning, reporting and analysis. This is a leadership role within a dedicated and growing social department, where you will be the day to day manager of social programs for client’s brands.
Responsibilities include: leading a client/brand social team, developing social media strategies, involvement in new biz and pitch opportunities, social listening and reporting. You will also have the opportunities to work alongside partner agencies and internal teams to ensure social efforts are completely integrated with marketing and creative efforts.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s brands and disease states, and determine how social advertising can provide a benefit to their audiences
- Work alongside analytics team to determine measurement plans for social media efforts
- Day to day management of client social media programs
- Mange team of 1-2 social analysts, mentoring them through their career path
- Leverage social listening tools to develop strategies and analyze competition and audience segments
- Help create social media campaigns that provide a benefit to the audiences our clients are targeting
- Management or mentorship experience (1-2 years)
- Agency experience a plus
- Strong experience managing large budgets and creating scopes of work
- Background in media/paid social a plus
- Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Analytics and bid management tools, and social listening tools
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical background a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, communications, business or any quantitative or analytical related fields
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings