Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics
Business Insights · Cherry Hill, NJ · King of Prussia, PA · New York, NY · Parsippany, NJ · Philadelphia, PA
- Ensure proper analytics implementation of online marketing campaigns
- Interface regularly with partners and data team; proactively identify and resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, data inaccuracies
- Develop and distribute analysis and optimizations on campaigns using a defined set of KPIs.
- Assist with the creation of measurement plans based on strategic imperatives, communications objectives and media strategies.
- Determine, track and revise KPIs and engagement metrics for digital campaigns including channels such as Display, Email, Search and Social.
- On a need basis, provide support for ad-hoc data & research requests.
- Develop a basic knowledge of each client's data sources.
- Work closely with the team to generate reporting and analysis of trends and support for optimization reporting efforts.
- Work with tools and technology required within the enterprise to provide analytics services.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics, psychology or other relevant graduate degree
- One to three years of related online marketing, web analytics/, research experience
- Experience and / or education in Pharma a plus.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint high efficiency)
- Proven ability to operate effectively in an agency environment with competing priorities
- Experience coding in R / SQL / Python a plus
- Direct experience with online direct marketing or online media performance analysis.
- Experience with one or more of the following tools: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, DoubleClick, SQL
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and multiple/simultaneous cross-functional projects/initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment and under pressure of stringent deadlines.
- Experience with presenting data analysis.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI, a plus.
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings