Supervisor, Client Finance
Client Finance · Cherry Hill, NJ · King of Prussia, PA · New York, NY · Parsippany, NJ · Philadelphia, PA
Assist in leading the Client Finance team in support of the Media organization to ensure workflow, productivity and client expectations are met or exceeded. In collaboration with cross-department Directors and Supervisors, provide leadership and guidance for administrative and staff functions, including financial management, resource planning, organizational learning, staff development and process improvements.
Supervise organizational learning and knowledge management. Ensure that individual and organizational learning are in alignment with business goals.
- Independently develop client scope of work (SOWs) contracts, ensuring all SOWs and Change Orders are developed objectively and per client-specific guidelines
- Facilitate annual financial kickoff, monthly and quarterly meetings with cross functional teams to review budget status and staffing
- Lead sessions for Timesheet, Financial and Foundation training
- Develop accurate staff recruiting forecasts for client teams, including succession planning, organic growth and new business
- Perform routine human resource administrative tasks for Client Finance team (e.g., employment screening/interviewing, performance assessment, succession planning, onboarding plans, disciplinary actions, etc.)
- Estimate, manage and ensure appropriate use of the resources needed to bill 100% of SOWs
- Identify and initiate overarching “best practice” process improvements that could be applied to all clients (i.e., improve efficiency and quality of deliverables) and enforce that SOPs are being followed within Client Finance department
- Directly manages subordinates within the Client Finance group. Receives guidance and direction from VP, Client Finance and Director, Client Finance regarding overall goals and business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of prior financial management or media experience, or prior management and marketing/communications industry experience
- Extended and on-call hours may be required at times to support client requirements.
- Knowledge and experience in all online and offline media functions (Media Planning, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Programmatic Media Buying, Social, Analytics, Technology, etc.)
- Understanding of marketing concepts, specifically in the pharmaceutical and patient markets
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, manage teams, and supervise professionals
- Demonstrated ability to foster continual skill development and professional growth through coaching and performance feedback
- Strong Excel skills
- Project management skills and time management skills
- Ability to problem solve and provide alternative solutions
- Interest/passion to work with numbers/finances
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings